They took the offer for the condo, woo hoo!!!! Of course this means chaos is my next two months.
Thank god this week was quiet at work since I was simultaneously trying to get my loan application correct, the contract into attorney review, and an inspection lined up. Normally this would be simple, right? My realtor knows what she's doing, but my loan officer keeps not correcting what he needs to like THE ORIGINAL EXPIRATION DATE WHICH WAS YESTERDAY, which should now read Sep. 30th, 2026.
It also doesn't help that you can't go in person, walk into the loan officer's office with an appointment, sit down, hammer out details, then finalize it together. Electronic things are good when everything's done correctly, but if changes need to be agreed on and viewed by more than one party, it pays to be in the same room.
So next week I'll do it all over again (boo!) and see if they get it right this time around. At some point I may just ask to meet in person and see how that goes if I get fed up enough.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home