I've been trying to do it all. Full time work, packing, follow up on the follow up of the follow up for the condo contract before closing, trying to exercise, and managing the daily tasks like eating, food shopping, baking, etc. And that's not counting parental time since they have gotten used to seeing me every weekend. I've given them the heads up that there will be a point I can't commit to a day with them since I'll have to really focus on packing some time in the next couple of weeks and I think that time's here.
Last weekend I ended up with a horrible hot flash and 5 hour crash out, today it was briefer, but I'm really hitting my limit here. Unfortunately it's not like I'm losing weight, but I'll cross that bridge when I get settled in the new place; for now I'm just trying not to gain more.
Time to get ready for bed, and at least I know tomorrow I have nowhere to go, so I'll enjoy the rain from inside, and hopefully recover some before starting a new workweek.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home