Sunday, September 06, 2026

My back is finally as healed as it will get 5 weeks later which is indicative of the size of the abscess. I'm not going to bother getting the cyst out now, since it also will need time to heal and moving would probably break the stitches, but that's on my list of things to do when I get into the new house.

The seller came back with $1,500 so the attic fan will definitely be covered and I'll have to start YouTubing how to add caulk & sealant to a bathroom, what the newer products are, etc. I do intend to do it with my dad's help, but he hasn't done it in decades so it's worth it to me to know the newer techniques. 

I'm running on low again for energy, and I'm going to have to do something about that as much as possible, but for now I'm working normal shift tomorrow, and making small packing plans. I haven't contacted movers/locksmith yet but I still have over a month to book, and historically mid-fall is not prime moving time. 

For now, I'll just settle for getting a full night's sleep. The rest will come later. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home